- CONTENT STRATEGY: BEYOND THE WEB
The idea of immersive experiences is the new black. It's time to seriously consider that your fixed content is like, yesterday.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: SO YOU WANNA BE AN INBOUND GIANT?
Inbound marketing is a big deal. Just ask Hubspot, one of the hardest working inbound marketing company in the martech space, with some $900m in revenues in 2020. If social media isn't part of your inbound strategy, you're probably gonna get fired.
- ANALYTICS: THEY’RE LEAVING YOUR SITE FASTER THAN A SPEEDING TICKET
Hold on to 'em with advice on website exits from an industry veteran.
- SEO: KEYWORD SEARCH VOLUME
Have you ever wondered, while out to dinner with your in-laws listening to your father-in-law tell that story you've heard a million times, how many times a specific keyword is searched for in a specific time frame? This article's for you, buddy.
- CX: THE PANDEMIC IS OVER. DIGITAL IS DEAD.
They're not sticking with digital. Instead, your customers are returning to physical channels. Creating remarkable customer experiences might help you avoid laying off a bunch of people.
- MARTECH: IF YOU DON’T HAVE A HEADLESS CMS, YOU SUCK
Seriously. Stop the insanity and get on the headless CMS train. Here's what you need to know.
- CONTENT MARKETING: CREATING SCAFFOLDED CONTENT
"WTF is scaffolded content?" you ask? It's a strategic content development approach you should use if you want to hook 'em and move 'em through the funnel to conversion.
- CCO: ADVICE FOR THE CHIEF CUSTOMER OFFICER
This article didn't suck. Nothing earth-shattering or life-changing here, but if you're a CCO or want to play one on TV, it's worth a quick read.
- LINKEDIN: MAKE LINKEDIN ADS WORK FOR YOU
Must-read before you waste another minute - or dollar - running Linkedin ads.
- STRATEGY: SERIOUSLY, WTF IS A “DIGITAL STRATEGIST?”
There are many ways to describe the magic of "The Digital Strategist" They're all wrong. Here's the real deal.
- MARTECH: MORE STUFF DOESN’T MEAN MORE EFFICIENCY
Most of the stuff Scott Brinker writes makes us feel like we missed a memo somewhere, somehow. He's smart, he's deep. He knows stuff. In this article, he explores the question, "Can more martech tools create more manual tasks?" You already know the answer, but give it a read anyway.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: SURPRISING SHIFTS
You might find some surprises in this batch of social media stats yanked from a research report (link to the full report in the article).
- DATA: AN AGE OLD CONUNDRUM SOLVED
"What is the meaning of life?" We can't answer that for you, but the answer to the question, "What's the difference between data and information?" (and why you should give a fark) is here.
- GOOGLE TAG MANAGER: CUSTOM TEMPLATES
'Nuff said. Now, go and do.
- UX: USER INTERVIEW TIPS FROM THE PROS
User interviews are critically important to glean insights into users’ needs and beliefs. Don't drop the ball - read this article to learn about five mistakes to avoid.
- DXP: GET THE SKINNY ON DIGITAL EXPERIENCE PLATFORMS
DXP's are all the rage in Martech World, but you'd better get smart lest you make a bad decision and get yourself fired. There's some helpful job-retaining stuff here.
- LANDING PAGES: STRATEGERY FOR THE WIN
Landing pages are like assholes; everyone's got one. Make yours deliver with a solid landing page strategy.
- SOCIAL MEDIA UX: DON’T BE AN INFORMATION POLLUTER
Some solid advice from THE research-based user experience badasses.
- DATA: FIRST-PARTY DATA IS FOR LOSERS
Zero-party data's where it's at. Find out how to use customer surveys to grab some data gold.
- EMAIL MARKETING: IT’S ALL ABOUT LEAD MAGNETS, BABY
Content marketing drives email subscriptions. This article lays out some pretty simple ways to lure potential subscribers into your web of lies.
- UX: GOOGLE WANTS TO DOMINATE YOU…AGAIN
It's a "page experience" thang. Learn more about it and how to play nice with the Google Algorithm so your content doesn't wind up buried somewhere in the bowels of Google's SERPs.
- EMAIL MARKETING: WHY DO YOUR CUSTOMERS HATE YOU?
OK, maybe they don't hate you, but there ARE reasons why they're unsubscribing from your emails.
- ACCESSIBILITY: DON’T GET SUED
Seriously. Accessibility is a big deal. Plus, we live and work in a litigious society where ignoring AODA & WCAG can make bad things happen to your corporate bank account.
- PAID SEARCH: PPC FOR SCHMUCKS
You'll be the go-to resource at work AND be invited to bumpin' parties once you make all the stuff in this article your own.