Author: Gene De Libero
- CONTENT STRATEGY: BEYOND THE WEB
The idea of immersive experiences is the new black. It's time to seriously consider that your fixed content is like, yesterday.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: SO YOU WANNA BE AN INBOUND GIANT?
Inbound marketing is a big deal. Just ask Hubspot, one of the hardest working inbound marketing company in the martech space, with some $900m in revenues in 2020. If social media isn't part of your inbound strategy, you're probably gonna get fired.
- BOOK: PREDICTABLY IRRATIONAL, REVISED AND EXPANDED EDITION – THE HIDDEN FORCES THAT SHAPE OUR DECISIONS
Irrational behavior is a part of human nature, but author Dan Ariely says people tend to behave irrationally in a predictable fashion. If you're a marketer, salesperson, crayon evangelist, airport scarecrow, or dental hygienist, or just want to learn how to hypnotize people and make them behave like various animals at parties, this book is for you.
- DATA: FIRST-PARTY DATA IS FOR LOSERS
Zero-party data's where it's at. Find out how to use customer surveys to grab some data gold.
- STRATEGY: SERIOUSLY, WTF IS A “DIGITAL STRATEGIST?”
There are many ways to describe the magic of "The Digital Strategist" They're all wrong. Here's the real deal.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: SURPRISING SHIFTS
You might find some surprises in this batch of social media stats yanked from a research report (link to the full report in the article).
- ANALYTICS: THEY’RE LEAVING YOUR SITE FASTER THAN A SPEEDING TICKET
Hold on to 'em with advice on website exits from an industry veteran.
- MARTECH: MORE STUFF DOESN’T MEAN MORE EFFICIENCY
Most of the stuff Scott Brinker writes makes us feel like we missed a memo somewhere, somehow. He's smart, he's deep. He knows stuff. In this article, he explores the question, "Can more martech tools create more manual tasks?" You already know the answer, but give it a read anyway.
- SOCIAL MEDIA UX: DON’T BE AN INFORMATION POLLUTER
Some solid advice from THE research-based user experience badasses.
- DATA: AN AGE OLD CONUNDRUM SOLVED
"What is the meaning of life?" We can't answer that for you, but the answer to the question, "What's the difference between data and information?" (and why you should give a fark) is here.